260°C Max Constant Wattage Heating Cable 120-480 VacHigh Temperature Constant Wattage Heating Cable (Price Per Foot)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Continuous Exposure Rating up to 500°F
- Low Watt Density
- Parallel Resistance Heater
- Cut-to-Length at the Job Site
- Constant Watt Density
- All Common Voltages Available
- Moisture and Chemical Resistance
- Continuous Electrical Ground
- Designed for freeze protection and process temperature maintenance.
KE8-240 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Maximum Operating Temperature 287°C (550°F)
- dielectric Strength In excess of 2500 V
- Wire Material Nickel-chromium resistance wire
OMEGALUX™ KE Cable is a low Watt density electrical resistance heater. It is designed for freeze protection, viscosity and high temperature process control in Class 1, Groups B, C, and D, Division 2 Classified Areas as well as in corrosive environments. KE is used in asphalt plants, oil refineries, mines, chemical and petrochemical processing areas, other locations where corrosive atmospheres can occur. KE is equally suitable for applications in severe arctic cold.
CAUTION AND WARNING!
Fire and electrical shock may result if products are used improperly or installed or used by non-qualified personnel. See inside back cover for additional warnings.
Max. Circuit Length**-KE Series