Braided Fiberglass Sleeving, Non-FrayingNon-Fraying Braided Fiberglass Sleeving for High Temperature and Abrasive Applications
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- High Temperature Rating to 316°C (601°F) Continuous Duty
- Good Resistance to Most Alkalies
- Fair Resistance to Acids
- Unaffected by Bleaches and Solvents
- Flame Resistance, Will Not Burn
- Available in Standard Spools Lengths and Custom Foot Lengths
FBGS-B-20-25 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
FBGS Series fiberglass sleeving is used for thermal and mechanical protection in consumer, commercial and industrial applications where flexibility, abrasion resistance or insulation is required and particularly when temperature extremes prohibit the use of other materials.