3-Axis USB Vibration/Acceleration Data Logger
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Mountable Data Logger Uses Three Accelerometers to Precisely Measure Acceleration of Operating Equipment on X, Y and Z Axes
- Stores up to 327,600 Data Points in Flash Memory
- One Button Starts/Stops Data Logging Without a PC
- Plug-and-Play USB 2.0 Interface–No Need for Cables, Cradles or Docks
- PC Interface/Analysis Software Can Download Recorded Data or Acquire Real-Time Data or Real-Time Frequency Data
- Software is Used to Set System Clock, Operating Mode (Normal, Time-Triggered or Motion Measuring), Sampling Rate Alarm Thresholds and Axial High/Low
- Powerful Analysis Modes Include Fast Fourier Transform Frequency Conversion and Time-Domain Analysis
- One-Click Exporting of Tabular Data to .txt File or Graph to Printer
- Red and Green LEDs Indicate Device Status (Recording, Not Recording, Low Battery, Memory Full)
- Powered by High-Capacity, Long-Life, Non-Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (Included)
- Includes Mounting Pedestal with Magnets and Three Screw Holes
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 45°C (113°F)
- Minimum Ambient Temperature 0°C (32°F)
The OM-VIB-101 is ideal for assessing the health and diagnosing performance problems of rotating machinery. Slight changes in the axial accelerations of a motor over time can reveal whether a motor is running efficiently and even indicate whether it may fail in the future. The OM-VIB-101 uses three components to collect and present vibration data:
1) Memory stick-sized USB data logger containing three precision accelerometers
2) Pedestal for mounting the data logger on an operating piece of equipment
3) Powerful Windows®-compatible graphics application. Once the logger has been dismounted, plugging it into a computer’s USB port automatically imports hours of vibration, motion and tilt data to the application.
what windows operating system is this loggers software compatible with?