One Channel Accelerometer Power Unit
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Powers most accelerometers
- Portable and lightweight
- Battery condition light for easy visibility
- More than 120 hours of battery life
ACC-PS5 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Operating Temperature Range 0° to +55°C
- Frequency Response same as transducer
- Input Characteristics Voltage to transducer: 27 VDC Current to transducer, ± 20%: 2.4 mA DC
- Connectors Signal input: BNC Signal output: BNC
- Output Characteristics Output impedance: same as transducer Recommended load impedance: >100 kΩ Decoupling capacitator: 22 μF, 35 VDC
- Power Requirements LED lights: >18 VDC Battery life: >120 hours Batteries: 9V alkaline (3)
- Weight 0.84 lb (0.38 kg)
- Size (W x H x D) 3 x 2.4 x 4 in.
The ACC-PS5 series powers most 700 series accelerometers.
The ACC-PS5 is a one channel accelerometer power unit that powers most 700 series accelerometers. The ACC-PS5 is portable and lightweight with a battery condition light for easy visibility.