Control and Monitoring AccessoriesSiNETâ„¢ Multi-Axis Motion Control
Item# HUB 444 DIN RAIL
- Networks Stepper Drives (1240i, 3540i, Si3540, ST series, STAC6 series, STM23 series) for Multi-Axis Motion Applications
- Programmable with Easy-to-Use SiNet Hub Programmer™
- 4 Optically Isolated Inputs, 5 to 24 Vdc
- 4 Optically Isolated Outputs, 24 Vdc, 100 mA
- Hub Programs and Host Computers Also Have Access to the I/O in Each Drive
- Powered by Drive #1, No External Power Supply Required
- Compatible with MMI-01 (Operator Terminal)
- Communication via RS232
- Sample Motion Programs Available by Request
DescriptionThe SiNet™ Hub 444 allows up to 4 Stepperor Servo Si™ drives to be controlled in hostmode from a single PC or PLC’s RS232serial port or will run in stand-alone mode.Each indexer-drive acquires its unique address from the port to which it is connected. This simple addressing schememinimizes the cost of the drives, and moreimportantly, the cost of configuring and/orreplacing drives in your system. Connectionsare made with low cost, reliable RJ11 cabling.Any of our popular, cost effectiveprogrammable Stepper or Servo Si™ drives or Si™ motor controls can be used with theSiNet™ Hub 444. By choosing the power leveland features you need for each axisof your application, SiNet™ can provide acost effective single or multi-axis motionsolution. The SiNet™ Hub 444 is powered bythe drive that’s connected to port #1, savingyou the cost and installation expense ofusing a separate power supply. OurSi Command Language™ (SCL) allows ahost PC or PLC to execute relative, absoluteand homing moves, make status inquiries,sample inputs, set outputs, and more.If your application requires a single axis tooperate in "host mode", you can connect anyof our programmable Si™ drives directly toyour PC via the SiNet™ Hub 444 and invokethe Si Command Language™ (SCL). SCL allows for control via serial commands sent from a host device such as a PC or PLC. This permits the user to perform a variety of motion, I/O, and system status tasks in real time via a host serial device.
Our SiNet Programmer™ Windows software allows theuser to create and store multi-axis motioncontrol programs in the SiNet™ Hub 444and run them without a PC, thus allowingthe user to create a complex multi-axismotion system controlled from an operatorinterface or trigger.