Norgren Smooth Start/ Exhaust Dump Valves for Compressed Air Systems1/4" NPT Female, Zn Alloy Body - Solenoid Drain valve
- In-Line or Modular Installation
- Controls Increase of Downstream Pressure on Start Up. Cylinders and Other Air Operated Devices are Eased Into Normal Operating Positions, Reducing the Possibility of Equipment Damage and Hazards to the User
- Blocks Inlet Air and Exhausts Downstream Air When Pilot Signal is Removed or When the Optional Manual Lockout Slide is Closed
- Optional Manual Slide Can be Padlocked in Closed Position
- Solenoid Pilot or Air Pilot Operation
- Designed Primarily for Use in Start-Up and Shutdown of Equipment
The P72F Series Smooth Start/Exhaust Valves are designed for use as a single in-line unit or as part of Norgren's Excelon® modular compressed air preparation supply system. As a modular component, this smooth start /exhaust valve can quickly be attached to filters, oilers, safety lockout valves and pipe adapters. With our Quickclamp® and Quickclamp® and wall bracket accessories, a complete compressed air supply system can be assembled and mounted in minutes.
Smooth start/exhaust valves are commonly refered to as pneumatic dump valves. Smooth start valve controls the start up and shut down of pneumatic air supply by quickly controlling the air pressure to eliminate the hammering effect of sudden air pressure to pneumatic equipment. The exhaust valve blocks the inlet air supply and exhausts the downstream air when the pilot supply signal is removed.
As a modular pneumatic component, this regulator can quickly be attached to filters, oilers, smooth start / exhaust valves, safety lockout valves and pipe adapters. With our Quickclamp® and Quickclamp® and wall bracket accessories, a complete compressed air supply system can be assembled and mounted in minutes.
Fluid: Compressed air
Maximum Pressure Solenoid Operated: Depending on solenoid rating [must not exceed 17 bar(250 psig)]
Maximum Pressure Pilot Operated: 17 bar (250 psig)
Minimum Operating Pressure: 3 bar (44 psig)
Operating Temperature Solenoid Operated: Dependent on solenoid rating [must be within range -20 to 65°C (0 to 150°F)](72)[must be within range -20 to 80°C(0 to 175°F)](74)