Digital Force Gauge10 lb Capacity Digital Force Gauge
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Accuracy ± 0.2%
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to carry with the included carrying case
- Data memory function can log up to 99 groups of data.
- Available in ranges from 2 to 200 lbs
- 4 selectable units of measure: kgf, gf, N, Lbf
DFG207-10 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy ± 0.2%FS ± 1Digit
- Backlight Blue Backlight
- Data Output USB, Bluetooth
- Display 2 Reversed 4 Digit Lcd
- Measurement Units kgf, gf, N, Lbf
- Operating Humidity <80%
- Operating Temperature 0-40°C
- Power Off 10 Minutes Auto Power Off, Manual Power Off
- Power 2x1.5 AA(UM-3) Battery or 6V DC Power Supply
- Safe Load 150 %FS (Buzzer Alarm Over 110 %FS)
- Size 211x80x36mm (8.3x3.15x1.42 in)
- Surrounding No Vibration Source or Corrosive Medium Around
- Weight 390g
The DFG207 series is a multifunctional, user-friendly, digital force gauge used for tension and compression force testing. The measurement data can be stored within the gauge or transmitted for statistical analysis. The device contains two reversible 4 digit LCD displays, a blue backlight feature, high resolution, and high sampling speed. The DFG207 is an efficient and accurate instrument for push force and pull force testing. The DFG207 series can be used for many different applications, such as electronics, building hardware, textile, and auto parts, and is small in size, light in weight, and easy to carry with the included carrying case. This digital force gauge is offered in a variety of options – each with a different force range.