Temperature EffectsZero: ±0.005% FSO/°F Span: ±0.005% Rdg/°F
Zero Balance±1.0% FSO
The LCUC Series hydrostatically compensated compression load cell is a unique load cell designed for submerged or underwater operation. Applications include dry docks, marine weighing, submerged platforms and industrial weighing applications where pit flooding is common. The all stainless steel construction and rugged design give the LCUC high accuracy and high reliability in the tough submerged environment.
SPECIFICATIONS Output: 3 mV/V ± 0.25 % FSO Excitation: 10 Vdc (15 V Max) Accuracy: ±0.25% FSO Combined Linearity, Hysteresis and Repeatability Hydrostatic Effect on Zero: ±0.5% FSO per 500 psi Zero Balance: ±1.0% FSO Operating Temp. Range: 2 to 107°C (35 to 225°F) Compensated Temp. Range: 16 to 71°C (60 to 160°F) Thermal Effects: Zero: ±0.005% FSO/°F Span: ±0.005% Rdg/°F Safe Overload: 300% of Capacity Ultimate Overload: 300% of Capacity Input Resistance: 360 Ohms Output Resistance: 350 ±5 Ohms Construction: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel Electrical: 3 ft (0.9 m) 4-conductor, shielded PVC Cable