2" Diameter, Miniature Button Compression Load Cell5,000 lbf, ±0.15%, Linearity, 2 mV/V Output, Cable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 5-Point NIST Traceable Calibration
with 59 kOhm Shunt Cal Data
- LC305 Cable Style, LC315 Connector Style
- 0.25% Interchangeability for Scale Applications
- Rugged, Heavy Duty Design
- Built-in Load Button for Easy Installation
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Hysteresis ±0.1% FSO
- Input Resistance 360 Ω minimum
- Linearity ±0.15% FSO
- Output Resistance 350 ±10 Ω
- Repeatability ±0.05% FSO
- Safe Overload 150% of Capacity
- Ultimate Overload 300% of Capacity
- Zero Balance ±2% FSO
- Compensated Temp Range 16 to 71°C (60 to 160°F)
- Construction Stainless Steel
- Electrical LCM305: 3 m (10 ft) 4-conductor color coded, shielded cable
- Excitation 10 Vdc, 15 Vdc max
- Operating Temp Range -46 to 107°C (-50 to 225°F)
- Output 2 mV/V (±0.25%)
- Thermal Effects Zero: 0.0045% FSO/°C Span: 0.009% FSO/°C
- Deflection 0.025 to 0.075 mm
OMEGA’s LC305 and LC315 Series Load Cell is a heavy duty miniature (2" diameter) compression load cell. Its small size and low profile make it ideal for test benches, prototype structures and industrial weighing applications. LC305 models have a cable connection and LC315 Models have a twist lock connector on the body.
The LC305 is also available in metric configurations, with ranges from 0-100 to 0-50,000 N. Please see the LCM305 for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information..