High Accuracy, Miniature Button Compression Load Cell1,000 lbf, ±0.25%, Linearity, 2 mV/V Output, Cable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 5-Pt NIST Traceable Calibration Included
- High Accuracy
- 59 kOhm Shunt Cal Data Included
- Low Profile
- Miniature Size
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Hysteresis ±0.20% FSO
- Linearity ±0.25% FSO
- Repeatability ±0.10% FSO
- Safe Overload 150% of capacity
- Ultimate Overload 300% of capacity
- Zero Balance ±2% FSO
- 5-Point Calibration 0%, 50% 100%, 50%, 0%
- Compensated Temp Range 16 to 71°C (60 to 160°F)
- Construction Stainless steel
- Excitation 10 Vdc
- Operating Temp Range -54 to 121°C (-65 to 250°F)
- Output 2 mV/V nominal
- Protection Class IP65
- Thermal Effects Span: ±0.018% rdg/°C Zero: ±0.009% FSO/°Cn: ±0.018% rdg/°C
- Deflection 0.076 mm (0.003")
- Bridge Resistance 350 Ω minimum
- Electrical Connection 1.5 m (5')shielded cable
The LCGD Series miniature low profile load cells are compression load cells with excellent long term stability. An all stainless steel construction assures reliability in severe industrial environments and a 5-pt NIST traceable calibration is included with each load cell.
These units are designed to operate by mounting on a flat surface, and they have a load button machined as an integral part of the basic load cell.
The LCGD is also available in metric configurations, with ranges from 0-100 N to 0-200kN. Please see the LCMGD for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information..