Monnit Alta Wireless Line Powered PM2.5 Particulate Matter SensorsALTA PM2.5 Particulate Matter Meter - Line Powered (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Measures Air Particulate Levels
- Extended Non-Line-of-Sight Range (1,200 Ft Through 12-14 Walls Typical)
- AES-128 CBC Data Encryption
- Local Storage of 3100 Messages for Data Assurance
- 915 MHz for USA & Canada
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Comes With Line Power Adaptor and Battery Backup
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The Monnit ALTA wireless Air Quality PM2.5 um meter measures PM1, PM2.5 and PM10 concentrations in the air and transmits the measurement to iMonnit. The PM2.5 meter works by turning on a small fan at the beginning of a measurement cycle to bring in a volume of ambient air and measuring the particulate matter (PM) content of that sample volume. The sensor measures PM content using a laser that scatters based on the number and size of particles suspended in the air. It is important to keep the inlet ports of the sensor clear to ensure proper readingsImportant Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.