Monnit Alta Wireless Accelerometer - Vibration MetersALTA Wireless Accelerometer - Vibration Meter- AA Battery Powered (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Measures 3-axis Acceleration / Vibration
- Extended Non-Line-of-Sight Range (1,200 Ft Through 12-14 Walls Typical)
- AES-128 CBC Data Encryption
- Local Storage of 3100 Messages for Data Assurance
- 915 MHz for USA & Canada
- Easy to Set Up and Use
MNS2-9-W2-AC-VM Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Monnit ALTA Vibration Meters use an accelerometer to measure g-force on 3 axes and then determines speed and frequency from this measurement. The sensor measures vibration once every Measurement Interval, which can be set as low as 1 minute and as high the Heartbeat Interval. The sensor is designed to measure continuous vibration and be low powered so it captures vibration for less than a second during its Measurement Interval. The sensor uses a Sensitivity Threshold to filter noise or low level vibrations. If this threshold is set to 0 then any vibration captured during the Measurement Interval will contribute to the duty cycle and will be analyzed, even very low level vibrations. The Vibration Meter will also report the duty cycle, or how long the sensor was measuring vibrations throughout the heartbeat.
Reports data as speed (mm/s) and frequency (Hz) on all three axes, and how long the sensor was measuring during the interval. Adjustable measurement methods: Peak acceleration RMS, peak velocity RMS, and true RMS. Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
The general purpose AA model should only be operated in dry, low humidity environments. Should you need a sensor that operates at extreme temperatures and can withstand getting wet or condensed on, please consider the IP65 NEMA 4X model.Important Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.