Monnit Alta Wireless Differential Air Pressure SensorsALTA Wireless Differential Air Pressure Sensor (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Measures the Differential Pressure Between to Inputs
- Extended Non-Line-of-Sight Range (1,200 Ft Through 12-14 Walls Typical)
- AES-128 CBC Data Encryption
- Local Storage of 3100 Messages for Data Assurance
- 915 MHz for USA & Canada
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Comes With Line Power Adaptor and Battery Backup
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The Monnit ALTA wireless differential pressure sensor measures the pressure difference between two input ports and transmits the measurement to iMonnit. When viewing the sensor from the top, the right inlet port is the negative or low side pressure input. When the pressure on this port is greater than the left port the sensor produces a negative pressure reading. When the pressure is greater on the left port the sensor produces a positive pressure reading. Measurement range is -500 Pa to 500 Pa and the sensor is calibrated and temperature compensated.
The general purpose AA model should only be operated in dry, low humidity environments. Should you need a sensor that operates at extreme temperatures and can withstand getting wet or condensed on, please consider the IP65 NEMA 4X model.Important Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.