Monnit Alta Wireless Gas Detection SensorsALTA Wireless Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensor - AA Battery Powered (900 MHz)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
MNS2-9-W2-GS-C2 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The mems based wireless carbon dioxide sensor allows you to monitor the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) gas in the surrounding air. Monnit ALTA wireless CO2 sensors have a small footprint and low cost but boast industry leading, premium performance specifications and are the longest lifetime sensors in the industry and the only CO2 sensor on the market powered by a coin cell battery (battery lasts over a year at 1 hour heartbeat). User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set customized alerts via SMS text or email when the sensor detects CO2 levels outside of the user's defined safe levels.Important Note: Monnit Alta wireless sensors must be paired with a Monnit Alta gateway in order to have a working system. One Serial Modbus gateway can support up to 50 sensors and one Ethernet, USB, or Cellular gateway can support up to 100 sensors. Monnit Alta gateways can be found on the accessory tab.
How Monnit Alta Wireless Sensing Solutions Work
Features of All Monnit ALTA Series Sensors
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life (8-10 years).
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages).
- Over-the-air updates (future proof).
- Available in 915 MHz for USA & Canada or 868 MHz for Europe
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.