UW Series Wireless Non-Contact Infrared Temperature SensorNon-Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor With Wireless Transmitter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- -18 to 538°C (0 to 1000°F) Measurement Range
- Adjustable Emissivity from 0.10 to 1.0
- Free Software Converts Your PC Into a Multi- Channel Chart Recorder or Data Logger
- One Receiver Works with Up to 48 Transmitters
- Low Power Operation and Sleep Mode For Long Battery Life
- Each Unit Transmits:Process Temperature, Ambient Temperature, Signal Strength and Battery Status
- Interfaces with UWTC-REC1 For 48-Channel PC Chart Recording and Data Logging or UWTC-REC2 (48-Channel Industrial Transceiver with 1-Channel Analog Output and Alarm)
- Log data with Omega Enterprise Gateway(OEG)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The new infrared sensor with wireless transmitter features a remote IR sensor and radio wireless transmitter in a NEMA enclosure. The miniature sensor head is ideal for measuring temperatures from -18 to 538°C (0 to 1000°F) in confined, hard-to-reach places and harsh environments.
The wireless transmitter is mounted in a NEMA-4 (IP65) plastic enclosure. When activated the unit will transmit readings continuously at pre-set time interval that was programmed by the user during the initial setup.
Each unit measures and transmits: IR sensor reading, ambient temperature, RF signal strength and battery condition to the host and is displayed on the PC screen in real time using the provided software. When used with host receiver UWTC-REC1, data from up to 48 wireless transmitters can be received and displayed. Each unit includes free software that converts your PC into a strip chart recorder or data logger so readings can be saved and later printed or exported to a spread sheet file. When used with the UWTC-REC2, wireless data from one transmitter can be retransmitted by a wired connection as an analog voltage or current signal to interface with a controller, PLC or data acquisition board.
The UWTC-REC4 is a DIN rail mount wireless receiver that works with up to 48 wireless transmitters, and provides up to 4 analog outputs, that can be used for meters, recorders/data loggers, PLCs or other instrumentation.