UW Series Wireless NEMA 4X Voltage & Current TransmitterWeather Resistant Wireless Process Transmitter Voltage/Current Transmitter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Convert Process Signal to Wireless
- Accepts 0 to 1V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V and 4 to 20 mA Signals
- Industrial NEMA 4X (IP65) Enclosure
- Free Software for Monitoring, Recording, and Data Logging Included
- Low Power Operation/Sleep Mode for Long Battery Life
- UWTC Receivers Work with Up to 48 Wireless Transmitters
- Log data with Omega Enterprise Gateway(OEG)
UWPC-2A-NEMA-M12 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The UWPC is compatible with the UWTC-REC family of wireless receivers, which can accept signals from up to 48 wireless transmitters, and display them on a PC. Receivers are available with optional display and analog output. An analog output can be used to interface with a process controller, PLC or data acquisition device. Each unit includes free software that converts your PC into a monitor, chart recorder or data logger. Readings can be saved and later printed or exported to a spreadsheet file.
UWTC-REC1_2 UWTC-REC1: 48-channel wireless receiver with USB
UWTC-REC1_2 UWTC-REC2: 48-channel wireless receiver with USB and single analog output
UWTC-REC4 UWTC-REC4: 48-channel DIN rail mount wireless receiver with USB and four analog output signals