Non-Metallic, Fiberglass Electrical Enclosures, NEMA 4X and NEMA 3R Outdoor JIC Size Enclosures from 6x6 to 20x16"
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Suited for Higher Temperatures or Corrosive Environments
- Protect Controls and Components Indoors or Outdoors
- UL 94 Flammability Rating
- UV Stabilized
- Available with Window for Component Viewing or Monitoring
- 304 SS Mounting Feet Included
- Optional Sub-Panels Available
- Available in Red, White, Blue, and Yellow in 8 to 14" Heights
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -35°C (-31°F)
- Seal Material Closed Cell Neoprene
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 130°C (266°F)
OM-AM Series non-metallic fiberglass enclosures are designed to insulate and protect electrical controls and components in both indoor and outdoor applications and are especially well suited for higher temperatures and corrosive environments. These NEMA 4X (IP66) fiberglass JIC junction boxes feature flat or raised covers with a variety of latching options that allow you to provide the level of security or ease of access needed for each application. Hinged models are constructed with a stainless steel continuous hinge.
OM-AM Series fiberglass enclosures are available with the added feature of a raised cover. The cover adds an additional 1¾' of depth to accomodate switches and other devices, and can be used with the optional deadfront panel for maximum configuration within a single enclosure.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester Formulation
- Closed Cell Neoprene Seal Designed for NEAM 3R, NEMA 4X (IP66) Rating
- Latch Keeper Designs Eliminate Wall Penetrations
- 304 SS Hardware
Service Temperature Rating: -35 to 130°C (-31 to 266°F)
Standards: UL Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 4x, 12 and 13; CSA Types 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4 4X, 12 and 13; NEMA Types 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13; IEC Type IP66
UL and CSA type 6P, IEC60529 type IP68: Models with flat covers without windows, 14 x 12 x 6 and smaller with 4 screw closure, are submersible up to 24 hours at a depth of 6 feet (1.8m).
Flat Cover with Screws- these models are available with 'Lift Off Covers' with screws in each corner or 'Hinged' on one side with screws on the opposite side.
Flat Cover with Latch- these models are available with a hinge on one side with either snap or twist latches on the opposite side.
Raised Cover with Screws- these models are available with 'Lift Off Covers' with screws in each corner or 'Hinged' on one side with screws on the opposite side.
Raised Cover with Latch- these models are available with a hinge on one side with either snap or twist latches on the opposite side.