NEMA 4X (IP66) Non-Metallic Fiberglass Pushbutton Enclosures for 22mm and 30mm Pushbuttons and Pilot Devises
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Suited for Higher Temperatures or Corrosive Environments
- Protect Controls and Components Indoors or Outdoors
- 22 mm or 30mm Hole Sizes
- UL 94 Flammability Rating
- UV Stabilized for Outdoor Use
- 304 SS Hardware and Continuous Hinge
- Optional Sub-Panels Available
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -35°C (-31°F)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 130°C (266°F)
OM-AMPB Series non-metallic fiberglass pushbutton enclosures are designed to insulate and protect electrical controls and components in both indoor and outdoor applications and are especially well suited for higher temperatures and corrosive environments. These NEMA 4X (IP66) fiberglass pushbutton enclosures feature stainless steel continuous hinge.
Service Temperature Rating: -35 to 130°C (-31 to 266°F)
Standards: UL Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 4x, 12 and 13; CSA Types 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4 4X, 12 and 13; NEMA Types 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13; IEC Type IP66