Pressure Calibration Kit0 to 500 psi Gauge Pressure Gauge with pneumatic Handheld Pump
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Full kit with pressure gauge and hand pump for easy field calibration
- High accuracy of 0.05% FS provides a reliable reference
- Displays ambient temperature and maximum and minimum values of the data
- 5-digit primary display and secondary display
- 10 pressure units available: MPa/KPa/psi/bar/pa/mBAR/mmHg/mH20/Torr/kgf/cm²
DPG210-500G-KIT Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Battery Life up to 3600 hours
- Burst Pressure 4X Rated Pressure from 0 to 100 psi, 3X Rated Pressure from 200 to 5000 psi
- Compatible Process Media Non-corrosive gas, water, oil
- Compensation Temperature 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Display Type 5 digit LCD
- Environmental Rating IP65
- Operating Temperature -10 to 50°C (14 to 120°F)
- Over Pressure Limits 3X Rated Pressure from 0 to 100 psi, 2X Rated Pressure from 200 to 5000 psi.
- Pressure Accuracy ± 0.05% FS
- Pressure Gauge Case Material 304SS
- Process Connection/Material ¼” NPT (others consult Omega Sales), 304SS
- Sampling Rate Adjustable : 1-10 times/second
- Stability ±0.2%FS/year
- Storage Temperature -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Temperature Accuracy ± 0.5°C
- Weight 10.25 lbs
The DPG210-KIT pressure calibration kits combine the high accuracy of our DPG210 digital pressure gauges with a pneumatic or hydraulic hand pump, providing an excellent solution for field calibration needs.
Kits include the DPG210 digital gauge in your selected pressure range, hand pump, rugged carrying case, and a selection of fittings and hose. Kits with ranges of 500 psi or below include a pneumatic hand pump capable of generating 0 to 500 psi pressure. For ranges of 1,000 psi or higher, a 0 to 10,000 psi hydraulic hand pump is included.
The DPG210 pressure gauge features a large 55x55 mm (2.1""x2.1"") LCD screen, with a 5 digit, 17mm tall, primary display and 13.5mm tall secondary display. It displays both the current pressure as well as the local temperature in Celsuius (only), and maximum, or minimum pressures from the reference data. Powerful functions include 10 common pressure units and flexible power supplied by either three AA batteries or via USB connection.
An ultra-low power consumption design allows the DPG210 to run up to 3600 hours when powered by three standard alkaline AA batteries. The DPG210 is an all digital design combining a high precision ADC and high-speed microprocessor. This provides a product that is high precision, with good stability and great shock resistance.
5-point NIST calibration certificate is available and can be added to each unit for an additional cost of $150 by contacting sales. Add “-CAL-3” to the end of the part number for “NIST” option.