Norgren Excelon® Air Line Filters/ Regulators for In-Line Units5 to 150 psig
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Above Price for Model with Manual Drain
- FRL's for In-Line or Modular Installation
- High Efficiency Water and Particle Removal
- Quick Release Bayonet Bowl
- Push to Lock Adjusting Knob with Tamper Resistant Accessory
- Optional Patented Quarter Turn Manual Drain
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The B72G Series Air Line Filter / Pressure Regulators are designed for use as a single in-line unit or as part of a Norgren's Excelon® modular compressed air preparation supply system. This air line filter / regulator is designed for high efficiency water and particle removal, and comes with a push to lock adjusting knob.
As a modular pneumatic component, this air line filter / regulator can quickly be attached to oilers, smooth start / exhaust valves, safety lockout valves and pipe adapters. With our Quickclamp® and Quickclamp® and wall bracket accessories, a complete compressed air supply system can be assembled and mounted in minutes.