Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transducers for High Temperatures0 to 5 psi, 0 to 5 Vdc, NPT Female, MIL-26482-I 10-6P, (-50 to 250 °F)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- High Accuracy Wet/Wet Differential Pressure
- All Stainless Steel Construction for Harsh Industrial Environments
- High Operating Temperature
- 5 Point NIST Calibration Provided 0%, 50%, 100%, 50%, 0%
- See Related Links Below for Cables and Accessories
PX81D1-005D5T Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionOMEGA’s PX81 Series wet/wet, differential pressure transducer is a compact, high accuracy transducer designed for industrial applications where low drift and long term reliability are important. Its low temperature compensation error minimizes errors due to changing process temperatures and the rugged all stainless steel construction allows the PX81 to withstand typical harsh industrial environments found in chemical and industrial plants.