High Accuracy, Hermetically Sealed Pressure Transducers0 to 1,000 psi, Gauge, 4 to 20 mA, Cable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.05% Linearity
- 5-Point NIST Traceable Calibration Provided
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Hermetically Sealed Design for Harsh Environments
- Available in Gage, Absolute, Sealed Gage Models
- Cable or Connector Models
- Optional Pressure Ports to Fit Most Industrial Applications
- See Related Links Below for Cables and Accessories
PX01C0-1KGI Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Input Resistance 350 ±10 Ω for mV/V
- Excitation 5V&mA - 24 to 32 Vdc
- Maximum Compensation Temperature 71 °C (160 °F)
- Minimum Compensation Temperature 16°C (60°F)
- Output Resistance 350 ±10 Ω for mV/V
- Pressure Burst Pressure 300% of rated pressure
- Repeatability ±0.05% FSO
- Wetted Materials 17-4 PH stainless steel
- Zero Balance Voltage out: 0 V ±0.01 Vdc
DescriptionOMEGA's PX01 Series is a high accuracy, amplified voltage output, industrial pressure transducer. All stainless steel construction and a hermetically sealed case makes the PX01 suitable for harsh industrial environments. It is a true high accuracy industrial device. A broad temperature compensated range of 16 to 71°C (60-160°F) and excellent temperature compensation make this transducer very stable with fluctuating temperatures. The PX01 is available in gage, absolute or sealed models as well as PSI or metric ranges. NPT and 7/16-20 O-ring seal fittings are available for industrial and Hydraulic applications.
Consult sales for units available with Inconel construction.