High Accuracy oil filled Wet/Dry and Wet/Wet Differential Pressure TransducersHigh Accuracy oil filled Wet/Dray and Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transducers
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- FAST DELIVERY!
- 5-Point NIST Traceable Calibration
- Precision Micro-Machined Silicon Core
- High Stability, Low Drift
- Welded Stainless Steel Construction
- 316L SS Wetted Parts on Wet Side– Clean Dry Gases on Dry Side
- Now Available with M12 Connector
Order Model PX459
(See Part Number Builder at bottom of page)
- Premium Temperature Performance
- Broad Compensated Temperature Range
- Durable, 1 Million Cycle Life
- Ruggedized with Secondary Containment
- Customized Specifications Available
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
Get all the great performance characteristics of the Micro-Machined Silicon Transducers in these wet/wet differential pressure models. These rugged stainless steel transducers are ideal for tough industrial automotive, or aerospace applications. They can be used in test benches, fitler monitoring, hydraulic, flow, or water/wastewater applications, as well as factory or pneumatic air, pitot tubes, air speed and other industrial or aerospace applications. The solid state silicon core and avaliable all stainless steel wetted parts will provide long, reliable service life with excellent long term stability.