Pulse Radar Level Transmitter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- PFA encapsulated antenna and mount for corrosive media.
- Simple configuration via integral push button display module.
- 26 GHz. pulse radar is unaffected by vapor or condensation.
- 12” (30cm) dead band enables utilization of the entire tank.
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar.
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve.
- Auto-temperature compensation for accurate measurement.
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs.
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns.
- Rugged IP67 aluminum enclosure with polycarbonate window.
- For mounting options see Accessories.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Beam Angle 22°
- Certification cTUVus, FCC
- Display Type LCD
- Frequency 26 GHz
- Measurement Type Level
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -40°C (-40°F)
The general purpose 26 GHz. pulse radar level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 32.8’ (10m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via its integral push button display module. The non-contact liquid level sensor is intended for chemical or water storage applications in above grade metal or reinforced concrete tanks or below grade tanks of any material. Select this sensor for easy application conditions with corrosive media, light agitation, condensation or vapor, and installation in a low-profile tank adapter or flange fitting. Typical applications include chemical bulk storage and tanker trucks.