Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Designed for speed and high accuracy, the CS7500 is key to any inventory control requirement. Features include fast, one-button counting; auto-sample update for improved accuracy; 1:16 million internal resolution; 2 user-selectable units of measure; and heavy-duty cast internal construction.
The CS7600 has a long list of powerful functions, including one-button counting; auto-sample update for improved accuracy; %-accuracy or %-error display; full numeric keypad; 2 weigh units(lb/kg or user selectable); and input and display of piece weight, tare weight plus 6-digit ID number, sample quantity, and gross/net weights.
CS7500 and CS7600 Count Features:
- Auto-sample update
- 4 preset sample sizes (or can be programmed for any sample size)
- Display of percent of error or accuracy when sampling
- Display/key entry of piece weight (or piece weight per thousand)
- Sample and sample-to-bulk counting with second optional platform
- Pushbutton or keyboard tare entry
- Display of gross/net/tare weights
- 2 standard metrological weight units
- 14.2 mm (0.56'), 6-digit, 7-segment, bright green LED display
- Sealed, rugged, touch-panel display
- Major functions have their own keys
Data Communications: Bidirectional RS232
LCS7500: 1:16 million
LCS7600: 1:1 million
Power: 120 Vac
Dimensions: 356 L x 394 W x 133 mm H (14 x 15.5 x 5.25')
Weight: 6.9 kg (15.3 lb)
Request an RoHS Status