Flintec CC1 Compression Load Cell
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- All stainless steel construction
- IP 68 environmental protection rating
- Complete hermetic sealing
- Traceable NIST calibration
- UL certification for use in the oil and gas industry
- Used for pump monitoring system applications
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Compensated Temperature Range -25 to 65 °C (-14 to 150°F)
- Excitation Voltage 5 to 15 Vdc
- Hysteresis ≤ 0.05% RO
- Input Resistance 800 ± 50 Ω
- Insulation Resistance ≥ 500 MΩ
- Linearity ≤ 0.05% RO
- Load Cell Material 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperature Range -55 to 80 °C (-70 to 190°F)
- Output Resistance 700 ± 0.5% Ω
- Protection IP68 (in ≤2m water depth)/ IP69K
- Repeatability ≤ 0.02% RO
- Safe Load Limit 2 X FS
- Sealing Complete Hermetic Sealing
- Zero Balance ± 1% FS
The CC1 family of compression load cells are primarily designed for use as polished rod (pump off control) sensors in oil and gas pumping applications. Full stainless steel construction and hermetically sealed, the CC1 can withstand the harsh environments associated with pumping systems ensuring long term stability and fault free operation. ATEX certification is available.
|Fit for Purpose: |
The CC1 load cell has been pupose built for use in polished rod pumping within the oil and gas industry.Pump control systems must monitor changes in oil flow and adjust operation accordingly. This improves efficiency and avoids wear and tear. Once fitted, the CC1 provides real-time data on the stroking force, allowing the control system to maintain optimum performance. Built from the very best materials using the finest precision tools, you can be assured that the CC1 is the best in it class.
|Seamless Integration: |
It was important to create a versatile product, one which could easily integrate into any setup. The CC1 is designed to be compatible with most pump control system on the market and is interchangeable with many of our competitor's devices. When the time comes, it is easy to upgrade from your old load cell to our CC1 product line.
|Quality by Design:|
Exceptional engineering and craftsmanship are hallmarks of Flintec. As an industry leader in load cell and force sensor design, our expertise has led to an impressive portfolio of high pedigree devices servicing a wide array of industries. The CC1 product line is no exception. Robust and accurate, delivering unrivalled performance in the even most hostile environments.
55' CC1 Cable Assembly
65' CC1 Cable Assembly
75' CC1 Cable Assembly
100' CC1 Cable Assembly
Spherical Washer Set
Load Plate/Spacer 3.50"Ø