Magnetic Field Gauss Meter
- Switch Between the Display of Micro-Tesla and Milli-Gauss
- Data Hold (HOLD) and Maximum (MAX) Hold Function
- Range Display (20, 200, 2000)
- Low Battery Detector
- Over Load Display "OL"
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Life Approximately 200 Hours
- Display Type LCD
- Maximum Ambient Humidity 5°C (41°F)
- Maximum Storage Humidity 80% RH
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 50°C (122°F)
- Measurement Type Electromagnetic Field
- Measurement Units Gauss
- Measuring Range 200/2000 mG
- Number of Batteries 1
- Response Time 2.5 times per second
- Sample Rate 2.5 times per second
- Power Source Battery
- Resolution 0.1/1 mG or 0.01/0.1 uT
The HHG191 Gauss Meter represents the latest design in magnetic measuring equipment, allowing measurements up to 2000 mG to 200 micro-tesla with a basic accuracy of 2.5% plus 6-digit.
The HHG191 is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipment, power line, microwave oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, computer monitor, and video/audio device.
This meter is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30 to 300 Hz.
Request an RoHS Status