Digital Pressure Gauge NEMA-4 Rated
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- NEMA-4X Enclosure
- ±0.25% Test Gauge Accuracy
- 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- Easy-to-Read 3½ Digit LCD Display
- Pressure or Vacuum Applications
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Burst Pressure 4x rated pressure
- Accuracy Value +/-0.25% FS +1 least significant digit (includes linearity
- Display Digit Height 13 mm
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 85°C (185°F)
- Maximum Compensation Temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Maximum Storage Temperature 95°C (203°F)
- Measurement Type Pressure
- Minimum Compensation Temperature 0°C (32°F)
- Minimum Storage Temperature -55°C (-67°F)
- Sample Rate 3 readings per second
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel
The DPG1100 series is a versatile industrial pressure/vacuum gauge in a NEMA-4X housing suitable for indoor or outdoor use. All DPG1100 models feature a large (1/2'/13 mm H) LCD digital display with optional backlighting available. A 1/4 -18 NPT 316 stainless steel fitting is standard for the pressure connection. Media compatibility includes any liquids or gases compatible with 316 stainless steel. The DPG1100 features a wide operating temperature range of -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F). Many different standard pressure/vacuum ranges (in a choice of engineering units) with both gauge and absolute references are available. The DPG1100 series also features ±0.25% accuracy, 2X overpressure and 4X burst specifications.
The DPG1100 is also available with an extruded aluminum enclosure. Please see the DPG1000 for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information.
The DPG1000 is also available with ±0.10% Accuracy. Please see the DPG1001 for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information.
Power: (2) AA batteries included, provide up to 2500 hr life typical, LOBAT indication
Auto Shutoff: 5 minutes
Display Type/Size: LCD, 1/2' (13 mm) digit height
Sample Rate: 3 readings per second
Controls & Location: Display zero/span, non-interactive, ±15% range; front-accessible, multiturn potentiometers
Accuracy: ±0.25% FS +1 least significant digit (includes linearity, hysteresis, repeatability)
Storage Temperature: -55 to 95°C (-67 to 203°F)
Operating Temperature: -20 to 85°C -4 to 185°F
Compensated Temperature: 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
Temperature Stability: 1% FS (2% for 5 psi or less) typical for offset and span from 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
Weight: 9 oz (255 g) (approx.)
Case: NEMA-4X rated
Pressure Port: 1/4 -18 NPT male
Wetted Parts: 316 stainless steel
Proof Pressure: 2x rated pressure
Burst Pressure: 4x rated pressure
For pressure scales other than psi please consult Pressure Engineering Department for availability and pricing.