General Purpose RTD Probes with Fiberglass Insulated Cables and Stainless Steel BX Armor Hose
- Straight Probe Assembly, Cable Runs Directly to the Sensing Element (No Transition Fitting)
- Contains a Precision 100 Ohm Class B DIN Platinum Thin Film Element
- Temperature Range: -50 to 500ºC
- Compact Design for Applications with Space Restrictions
- Available in 1/4", 3/16", 1/8", 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mm Diameters and Various Lengths
- 2-, 3- or 4-Wire Fiberglass Insulated and Jacketed Cable with SST BX Armor
- All Sensors Supplied to IEC60751/ASTM E-1137 Color Codes
- Also Available With PFA Insulated Cables (260ºC Maximum Temperature), Fiberglass Cables (GG), or Fiberglass Cables With SST Overbraid (-SB). Fiberglass Cables have 500ºC Maximum Temperature, See Individual Product Sheets.
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Measurement Type Temperature
- Minimum Temperature Measurement -50°C (-58°F)
These general purpose RTD probes contain Omega's DIN Platinum thin film RTD elements connected directly to fiberglass insulated and jacketed cables without the need for extension wires or metal transition fittings. A stainless steel BX flexable hose runs from the end of the sheath to within 6" of the end of the cable for protection in rough environments. This design makes for a more compact and reliable probe where space limitations are a factor.