Bolt-On or Cement-On Surface RTD Sensor
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Housing Made From Aluminum for Fast Thermal Response
- Small Housing Size Allows for Installation on Most Flat Surfaces
- Housing Includes a 0.115" Diameter Mounting Hole (Clearance Hole for a #4 Bolt), Can Also Be Cemented Into Place
- Sensor Contains a High-Accuracy, 100 Ohm, Class “A” DIN Platinum Element and 1 Meter (40") of PFA Insulated & Jacketed Cable and 3-Pin Miniature Connector
- Temperature Coefficient (Alpha) = .00385 ohm/ohm/°C
- Temperature Range -60 to 230ºC
- Mating Connector and Cable Clamp sold separately!!
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The RTD-830 is designed for use as a surface temperature sensor. The aluminum housing allows for fast transfer of heat to/from the sensing element. The housing contains a clearance hole for a #4 mouting screw so the pt100 sensor can be bolted or cemented into place. If bolt mounted, a small amount of Omega's OT-201 High Conductive Paste placed between the housing and surface can improve thermal response. The sensor includes a 100 ohm Class A DIN Platinum element connected to 1 meter (40") of PFA insulated & jacketed cable and a 3-pin miniature connector.