Thermocouple Probes With and Without Mounting Threads and M12 Connectors
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Available in Type "J" with a 304 Stainless Steel Sheath or Type "K" with an Inconel 600 Sheath
- Single Element Configuration Standard, Optional Dual Element Styles Available
- Ungrounded Junction Standard, Grounded Junction Optional
- Available in 1/8" & 1/4", 3mm and 6mm Diameters in a Variety of Lengths and Mounting Threads
- All Sensors are Supplied with a Stainless Steel Transition with an A-Coded, Male, M12 Connector with Compensated Pins. Please Note That The Connector End of The Thermocouple Is Rated for Use From -50 To 85°C. The process end is capable or reading the full range of either J or K type thermocouple probes (depending on selection)
- A Variety of Thermocouple Extension Cables are Available For Installing Your Thermocouple Probe
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Liquid Measurement
Note: These Sensors Require an M12 Extension Cable to Connect the Sensor to Your Instrumentation. A Partial List of our M12 Extension Cables is Included in the Ordering Table Below.
Omega's M12 Thermocouple probes are a convenient way to measure the temperature in your process. These thermocouple probes are available as Type K thermocouples with Inconel 600 sheaths, or as Type J thermocouples with 304 Stainless Steel Sheaths. Standard probe sizes include 1/4" & 1/8" diameter probes 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24" long, and 3mm & 6mm diameter probes 200, 350 and 500mm long. These thermocouples can also be provided in other lengths.
With a variety of standard mounting threads, these probes can be easily configured to match your specific requirements. Fractionally sized 1/4" and 1/8" diameter probes are available with 1/2"NPT, 3/8"NPT, 1/4"NPT or with no mounting threads. Metric sized 3mm and 6mm diameter probes are available with M8x1, M10x1 or with no mounting threads. The non-threaded versions of the sensor can be used as-is or mounted into your process using one of Omega's line of Compression Fittings.
For use in thermowells, the M12-TC-SL version of this sensor is the preferred solution. The M12-TC-SL design includes a non-threaded M12TC style probe with a self-gripping spring and 1/2NPT threaded fitting to insure that the probe will contact the bottom of the thermowell bore without damaging the sensor. This insures that the sensor length will always be a perfect fit for your thermowell. See the M12-TC-SL page for additional information.
The thermocouple compensated M12 connector offers a quick and reliable method for connecting this sensor to your instrumentation. The M12 connector on these sensors is wired in accordance with the pin out shown in the accompanying figure. This pin out matches the wiring provided on Omega's Molded M12 Thermocouple Extension Cables so that the IEC or ANSI color code is maintained between the sensor and your instrumentation. A selection of Omega's M12 Extension Cables are included in the ordering table below.
Connect your M12 thermocouple probe to one of Omega's wide variety of in-stock controllers, data loggers, hand held thermometers, PLCs or other measurement or process control products to complete your measurement or control system.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts