Spring Loaded Industrial Thermocouples with Protection Head
- Non-sealed Design For Use With Thermowells
- Made with Special Limits of Error Thermocouple Material
- Approx. 1/2" of Travel Length
- 1/2" NPT Mounting Threads Standard
- Spring Loaded Provides Tip Contact For Faster Response When Used with Thermowells
- Grounded, Ungrounded, and Exposed Thermocouple Junctions Standard
- Pressure Inside Head Equals Pressure Around Probe
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Air/Gas Temperature
These spring loaded probe assemblies offer a choice of two styles of protection heads to meet environmental and size requirements. The probes can move up to 1/2 " in the direction of the head's axis. The thermocouples are available in J, K, T or E calibrations, with either 304SS or Inconel® sheathing (high temperature Super OMEGACLAD™XL or 321SS provided on request).Standard lengths are 12" including 1/2" for the pipe thread in the relaxed state. Other probe lengths are available. Both the thread on the spring loaded probe and the extension wire opening are 1/2" NPT. The NB2 head includes a compression fitting nut and rubber ferrule for 1/8" to 1/4" O.D. wires or tubing.
The moving internal terminal block with attached probe is standard on all models. Consult the Custom Engineering Dept. for price and delivery on a wide variety of non-metallic and other specialized heads.