General Purpose RTD (PT100) Probes with No Transition Junction Between Leads and Sheath
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Temperature Range -200 to 600°C
- Three Lead Configuration Standard
- Two Black Leads Connected to Same Side of RTD Element
- Leads Terminate with 3 Stripped Wires
- Alpha = .00385 Standard
- Accuracy: Class A Per IEC 60751
- 6, 12, 18, and 24 inch Probe Lengths Standard
- Ro = 100Ω @ 0°C
- Shrink Tubing Strain Relief at End of Sheath
- Two and Four Lead Configurations
- PFA Coating of Probe
- Stainless Steel Overbraid for 3/16' and 1/4' diameter probes
- Alpha = .00392
- Non-Standard Probe Lengths
- Other Values of Ro
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
This general purpose RTD probe transitions directly to 36' lead wires without the use of a metal transition fitting. This design makes for a more compact probe when space limitations are a factor. Note that the point where the lead wire exits the probe sheath will not be as durable as on the PR-11 probe, which uses the metal transition and spring as strain relief.
For special options consult Sales or Temperature Engineering for availability and pricing.