General Purpose RTD Sensor Probe with PFA Insulated and Jacketed Cables
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Straight Probe Assembly, Cable Runs Directly to the Sensing Element (No Transition Fitting)
- Contains a Precision 100 Ohm Class B DIN Platinum Thin Film Element
- Temperature Range: -50 to 260ºC
- Compact Design for OEM RTD Sensor Probe Applications
- Available in 1/4", 3/16", 1/8" 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mmm Diameters, and Various Lengths.
- 2-, 3- or 4-Wire PFA Insulated, PFA Jacketed Cables
- All Sensors Supplied to IEC60751/ASTM E-1137 Color Codes
- Also Available With Fiberglass Insulated Cables (-GG) Fiberglass Cables With SST Overbraid (-SB) or Fiberglass Cables With BX Amored Hose (-BX). Fiberglass Cables have 500ºC Maximum Temperature, See Individual Product Sheets.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
These general purpose platinum RTD sensor probes contain Omega's Platinum thin film RTD elements connected directly to PFA insulated and jacketed cable without the need for extension wires or metal transition fittings. This design makes for a more compact and reliable RTD replacement probe sensor where space limitations are a factor.
For this product with a fiberglass insulated and jacketed cable click this link.
For this product with a stainless steel braided fiberglass insulated cable click this link.
For this product with a fiberglass insulated cable and square locked hose click this link.