General Purpose RTD Probes with Stainless Steel Braided Fiberglass Insulated and Jacketed Cables
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Straight Probe Assembly, Cable Runs Directly to the Sensing Element (No Transition Fitting)
- Contains a Precision 100 Ohm Class B DIN Platinum Thin Film Element
- Temperature Range: -50 to 500ºC
- Compact Design for Applications with Space Restrictions
- Available in 1/4", 3/16", 4.5mm and 6mm Diameters in Various Lenghts (Note: Not Avaliable in 1/8" or 3mm Diameters)
- 2-, 3- or 4-Wire Fiberglass Insulated and Jacketed Cables with Stainless Steel Overbraid
- All Sensors Supplied to IEC60751/ASTM E-1137 Color Codes
- Also Available With PFA Insulated Cables (260ºC Maximum Temperature), Fiberglass Insulated and Jacketed Cables -GG) or Fiberglass Cables With BX Amored Hose (-BX). Fiberglass Cables have 500ºC Maximum Temperature, See Individual Product Sheets
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
These general purpose Platinum RTD probes contain Omega's DIN Platinum thin film RTD elements connected directly to a fiberglass insulated, fiberglass jacketed, stainless steel overbraided cable without the need for extension wires or metal transition fittings. This design makes for a more compact and reliable probe where space limitations are a factor.
Note: This product is not available in 1/8' or 3mm probe diameters. If a 1/8' or 3mm diameter probe is required, the PRTF-11 with transition fitting or the PRTF10-E-BX with square locked metal hose are recommended.
For this product with a PFA insulated and jacketed cable
For this product with a fiberglass insulated and jacketed cable.
For this product with a fiberglass insulated cable and square locked hose.