RTD Probes with Transitions, Strain Relief Springs and Fiberglass Insulated and Jacketed Cables
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Includes Transition Junction and Strain Relief Spring
- Contain Precision 100 Ohm Class B DIN Platinum Thin Film Element
- Temperature Range -50 to 500ºC
- Available in 1/4", 3/16", 1/8", 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mm Diameters with Various Lengths
- Provided with 2-, 3- or 4-Wire Fiberglass Insulated, Fiberglass Jacketed Cables
- All Sensors Supplied to IEC60751/ASTM E-1137 Color Codes
- Also Available With PFA Insulated Cables (260ºC Maximum Temperature), Fiberglass Cables With SST Overbraid (-SB) or Fiberglass Cables With BX Amored Hose (-BX). Fiberglass Cables have 500ºC Maximum Temperature, See Individual Product Sheets.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
These thin film platinum RTD probes are similar to our PRTF-10 sensors except for the addition of a transition fitting and strain relief spring. Manufactured with 100 ohm, Class B DIN Platinum thin film RTD elements and fiberglass insulated and jacketed cables, these sensors provide a lower cost option to our 'PR' line of RTD sensors and can be used in a wide variety of applications. The use of fiberglass insulated, fiberglass jacketed cables increases the maximum temperature rating of the sensor to 500C. .
For this product with a PFA insulated and jacketed cable click this link.
For this product with a stainless steel braided fiberglass insulated cable click this link.
For this product with a fiberglass insulated cable and square locked hose click this link.