Fine Diameter (0.01 in. - 0.04 in.) Rugged Thermocouple Transition Joint Probes
- Diameters as small as 0.25mm (0.010") !
- Probes Available in E, J, K, N, and T Calibrations
- 304 SS and Inconel® 600 sheaths
- Additional Sheaths Available: 310 SS, 316 SS, 321 SS and Super OMEGACLAD™ XL
- Type K and N cand be manufactured with OMEGACLAD™ Compacted Mineral Insulation Cable for Long-Lasting Performance in Harsh Conditions
- Spring Strain Relief Prevents "Pinching" of the Wire
- 1 m (40") Lead Length, Stripped Leads
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Temperature
OMEGA's fine diameter transition joint thermocouple probes provide durability and fast, accurate temperature measurements. Diameters are as small as 0.25mm (0.010") allow "pin-point" accuracy of measured values while protecting the measurement junction inside the metal sheathing and mineral insualtion of the OMEGACLAD™ cable . The metal transition barrel provides a solid mounting surface and the PFA insulated lead wire is a cost-effective solution for environmental temperatures to 260°C (500°F). For extended life, low drift operation at higher temperatures, choose Super OMEGACLAD™ XL sheathing, available in Type K, J and T calibrations. Please use our configurator to select additional cold-end terminations, sheath materials, longer lead wire lengths and more.