DC Cable Assemblies for Probes, Sensors and Transmitters
- Standard M12 Connectors with Gold Plated Contacts
- Straight or Right Angle Connection
- Single Ended Connector with Stripped Lead Termination and Double Ended Connector Cable Types Available
- PVC, Polyurethane or Silicone Jacket/Insulation
- Cables Have Four #24AWG Stranded Copper Conductors
- Available in various lengths
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
These extension cables can be used for connecting sensors such as our M12 Style Sanitary Sensors, PR-21 and PR-22 Industrial RTD Sensors or other sensors, to transmitters or instruments such as Omega's DTG-RTD Digital RTD Thermometer, TX94A-SS 4 to 20mA Transmitter, UWRTD-S-2 or UWRTD-2-NEMA Wireless Transmitters or other products which include an M12, 4-pin connector (see related product links below).
These M12 extension and patch cables are available in a variety of lengths. Special length patch cables with connectors both ends can be custom assemblied by cutting a single ended cable to your required length and then adding one of our field mountable connectors shown in the table below.
These cables are supplied in a variety of configurations including:
The M12 cables include the following materials:
Insulation Style Order Code Cable Color Ambient Temp* Nut Material Contact Material Cable Diameter PVC PVC Orange -25 to 100°C 316 SST Gold Plated Brass 0.19 inches Polyurethane PUR Black -25 to 90°C Nickel Plated Brass Gold Plated Brass 0.19 inches Silicone SIL Gray -50 to 180°C Nickel Plated Brass Gold Plated Brass 0.17 inches
* = Ambient temperature shown is for the cable, molded connectors are rated to 90°C Max.
"PVC" and "PUR" molded connectors are Orange, "SIL" molded connectors are Gray.
Request an RoHS Status