Two-Color and Single Color Handheld Infrared Pyrometers
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- High Functionality Models Available: Dual 2-Color and Single Color Wide Range, Single Color/High Range, Single Color/Mid-Range
- InGaAs Element Used to Reduce Influence of Emissivity and Provide High Sensitivity and High Accuracy Measurement
- Measured Value Is Digitally Displayed in the Viewfinder and on Front Panel
- Target Size of 20 mm (0.8") Can be Measured at a Distance of 4 m (13')
- By Connecting a K-Type Surface Thermocouple, You Can Measure Low Temperature Surfaces and Compensate for Emissivity
- Small Size (148 W x 100 H x 70 mm D) and Weight (350 g) Make Long-Term Measurement Easy
- 500 Readings Maximum Can Be Stored and Replayed
- Maximum, Minimum and Average Value Math Functions Available
- Peak and Hold Readings
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Battery Run Time 50 hrs at continuous operation
- Battery Size AA
- Measurement Units °F/°C
- Minimum Ambient Temperature 0°C (32°F)
- Number of Batteries Included 2
- Power Source Battery or AC power adaptor
- Response Time 0.25
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 50°C (122°F)
The OS3750 Series is a small, lightweight handheld thermometer with a clear viewfinder. The thru-the-lens optical system enables it to measure small targets from a long distance. The measured value can be read on the internal digital display in the viewfinder. Three models are available.
The OS3753 IR Pyrometer combines the functions of a 2-color and single color wide range pyrometer in one model. The OS3751 is a single-color medium temperature range model, and the OS3752 is a single-color high temperature range model.
The OS3750 Series can be mounted on a tripod or when there is no room for a tripod, on a fixed location by a universal head (sold separately).
OS3750-SOFT Datalogging Software Datalogging software is available for easy data processing by a personal computer. Three kinds of data management modes are available: real-time trend mode, multi-point monitoring mode by utilizing memory, and 1-point historical trend mode. Graph display, report creation, printing, and data storage can be easily executed. The export of the measured data to worksheet applications is also possible.
Caution: This product and all in the series are not for use in medical evaluations. These products cannot be used to measure body temperature. They are meant for industrial and scientific purposes.
Model Number OS3750-SOFT Environment OS Windows 95/98NT/ME/XT (minimum 10 MB is required to install) Media CD-R (2m of RS-232C cable with D-Sub 9 pins female connector is attached) Readout Readout of transmitted data by RS-232C from OS3750 Series Functions Display on a personal computer. Data storage and replay. Printer output Graphic Display 640 x 480 dots (initial), 1024 x 768 (resized by a personal computer) Measurement Mode Real-time trend mode. Multi-point monitoring mode, 1-point trend mode
Real-time Trend Multi-Point
Monitoring (30 points)
data up to 500 data
(100 points/10 points
Export to Excel 97 (*)
temperature on real-time trend
up to 30 points
(maximum memory capacity=600kb)
(renewed to updated data)