Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Wide Measurement Range: Infrared up to 1600°C (2912°F)
- Dual Laser Points for the Target Spot Size
- Narrow FOV, Distance to Spot Ratio of 60:1
- Hi/Low Temp Alarm
- Color Bar Displays Temperature in Max/Min Mode
- Output Interface: SPI, USB, SD Card Storage
- Rugged Design—Shatterproof at 1 m (3.3')
- Type K Thermocouple Input
- Industrial Measurement
- Building Maintenance
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Battery life Typical 14 hours
- Measurement Units °F/°C
- Memory Capacity Detailed 24 memories with temperature and emissivity
- Memory Type Internal Memory: Detailed 24 memories with temperature and emissivity External Memory Type: Support 8G micro SD card
- Power Source Battery
- Response Time 1 sec
The high-performance, handheld OS758-LS dual infrared thermometer is a non-contact temperature measurement instrument. The OS758-LS offers a wide array of features including adjustable emissivity, color backlit LCD, 60:1 distance to spot, hi/ low temp alarm, max/min/avg/diff temperature monitoring and data storage. This meter is also designed with a microSD card slot (SD card included).
The OS758-LS offers a rugged design that is shatterproof at 1 m (3.3') with an ergonomic rubber boot handle. A Type K thermocouple input is included for contact measurements, often used to verify emissivity.
Measurement Range: -35 to 1600°C (-31 to 2912°F)
Accuracy (T amb = 23 ± 3°C):
T = -35 to 0°C: ±(2°C+0.05/°C)
T = 0 to 1600: ±2% of reading or 2°C (4°F) whichever is greater
Emissivity Range: 0.95 default adjustable 0.1 to 1 step 0.01
Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F at -83.2 to 999.9 (°C/°F), otherwise 1°C/1°F
Spectral Range: 8 to14 µm Response Time (90%): 1 sec
Distance to Spot: 60:1 (90% energy covered)
Modes: Real-time, max/min/avg/diff, lock, hi/low temp alarm
Internal Memory: Detailed 24 memories with temperature and emissivity
External Memory Type: Support 8G micro SD card
Battery Life: Typical 14 hours, minimum 10 hours continuous use (alkaline, with laser and backlight)
Dimensions: 203 H x 176 D x 58 W mm (8 x 6.9 x 2.3')
Weight: 401 g (14.14 oz) including batteries (AA x 2 pcs)
I was looking for on online manual, but did not see one. I see that it comes with a connector to plug a probe sensor that can be used for emissivity verification. If I wanted to do that, how would I install the wires for the probe port?