Extech (FLIR) Non-Contact IR Body and Forehead ThermometerExtech (FLIR) Non-Contact Body IR Thermometer with Adjustable Alarm Limits
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Internal memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Visual and audible alarm when programmed limit is crossed
- Measures body and forehead temperature from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) without contact
- Ideal for non-contact forehead body temperature measurement
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Dimensions 6.3 x 3.2 x 1.7" (160 x 82 x 42 mm)
- Optimum Measuring Distance 1.9” to 5.9” (5 to 15cm)
The OS200-Series is designed to be a screening device to measure body temperature without contact. Features a visual and audible alarm when set temperature limits are crossed. This infrared thermometer measures body temperatures from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) and surface temperatures from 32°F to 140°F (0.0°C to 60.0°C). Ideal for use when measuring body temperature on individuals forehead with a distance of 1.9” to 5.9” (5 to 15cm).
The OS200-Series is good for initial screening in areas such as: large gatherings, buildings, factories, and schools/universities. The non-contact benefit of using the OS200-Series thermometer could reduce the spread of infectious diseases.
*This device is intended for screening purposes only, not to replace clinical thermometers or a professional diagnosis.