1 Channel 0.25% Accuracy 7 Type Thermocouple MeterHandheld Digital Thermometers
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- High Accuracy (±0.25% rdg +0.2°C for Thermocouple Input Models)
- Wide Ambient Operating Range: -30 to 50°C (-22 to 120°F)
- Autoranging (0.1° Resolution Up to 1000°, 1° Above 1000°)
- N & R Thermocouples
- Water Resistant and Supplied Complete with Shock Resistant Holsters
- OS36 Infrared Series Compatible
HH200A Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionThe HH200A is a highly accurate, microprocessorbased handheld thermometer housed in a durable ABS plastic case and supplied with a shock-resistant rubber holster. Features include a bright LCD, open sensor detection, and low-battery warning. The rugged design of the HH200A thermometer permits use in a wide ambient operating range of -30 to 50°C (-22 to 122°F). The HH200A is programmable for thermocouple Types J, K, T, R, N, E, S and for OS36 (infrared) measurement. It is also °C/°F switchable, with 0.1° resolution up to 1000° and 1° resolution above 1000° (auto-ranging). This thermometer also measures temperature in Kelvins.