Handheld Temperature /Humidity Meter w/USB 32K pt. Data LoggerHandheld Temperature /Humidity Meter with USB 32K pt. Data Logger
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- New compact hand held size measures and records single thermocouple K type with 1 meter remote temperature and relative humidity sensor probe.
- Applying to duct measurements or harsh environment.
- Quick response and high accuracy single input thermocouple and extend TRH probe.
- Relative function to compare the reference temperature per second.
- Backlight function for working in dark area.
- Hold function: Freeze current readings on LCD.
- Maximum/Minimum/Average: Record since powered on.
- Auto power off: Save power when not in use. Enable or disable the function.
- Temperature unit: Switchable.
- Display T1 (K), T2 (Remote TRH), T1-T2, T1 REL, T2 REL with Time and Date.
- Off-line data logging 32,000 pts.
- HI/low alarm function
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The HH414 is a low cost, high performance handheld temperature and humidity meter with data logging capability. It offers a four variable display to show the temperature and humidity form a handheld probe and a separate K type thermocouple connected via a standard SMP type miniature connector to the T2 input along with a real time clock. High and Lo alarms can be set to T1, T2, and RH inputs. The temperature/humidity probe uses a semiconductor and polymer capacitive sensor. Windows® based software for Windows XP or above and USB interface cables allow real time or recorded data to be read by a PC.
HH414 includes Meter, 9V battery, Universal AC/9V Power Supply and plug adapters, Calibration Certificate, K-type thermocouple, Combination Temperature/Humidity Probe, USB Cable, Free software to download from website, and hard black carrying case