Handheld Programmer & Data Collector for OM-EL-USB Series LoggersHandheld Programmer and Data Collector for the OM-EL-USB Series Data Loggers
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Collects and Stores Data From at Least 500 Data Loggers
- View Downloaded Data with General Trend and Summary Screens
- Full or Quick Set-Up of Compatible OM-EL-USB Series Data Loggers
- Touch Screen Interface for Navigation of Menus
- 2.8" TFT Display
- Stored Data can be Transferred to a PC via Micro USB Cable
- Use the OM-EL-WIN-USB Windows Software (Included with Each Data Logger) to Graph Data and Export to Excel
- Integral Rechargeable Lithium Battery Provides up to 8 Hours
OM-EL-DATAPAD Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
On-screen instructions follow the same structure as the OM-EL-WIN-USB software for PC currently provided with each data logger. Data from up to 100 loggers can be viewed on the OM-EL-DATAPAD, with data from a further 400 units stored on the unit at any one time. Data can be transferred to a PC using a micro USB cable supplied with the unit. Once uploaded, data is saved in comma separated variable (csv) format, making it suitable for import into spreadsheet packages such as Microsoft Excel or graphed on a PC using the OM-EL-WIN-USB software.
Battery: Lithium polymer, rechargeable via micro-USB connection (included)
LCD: 240 x 320, 2.8' TFT with touch-screen
Memory: Internal flash
Data Recording Capacity: >8.5 million readings typical
Operating Time (On Single Charge): 8 hours typical
(5 hours continuous use)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Operation: Single front-panel push-button used for power-switch.
Single press = ON, press and hold for 3 sec = OFF
Data Logger Connection: 1x USB Type A socket (top of unit)
for connection of data loggers.
PC Connection: 1x micro-USB (bottom of unit) for connection
of unit to PC via 1 m (3.3') USB cable (included).
Dimensions: 107 H x 68 W x 19 mm D (4.2 x 2.7 x 0.7')
Weight: 110 g (3.9 oz)