Portable Temperature/Humidity Data Loggers with USB Interface
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- One Button Starts/Stops Data Logging Without a PC
- Plug-and-Play USB 2.0 Interface No Need for Cables, Cradles or Docks
- Large Storage Capacity: 16,000 Pairs of Temperature and Humidity Readings
- 3½-Digit LCD Displays Real-Time Temperature and RH Readings, Device Working Status and “Memory Full” (OM-143 and OM-144 Only)
- Built-In Infrared Thermometer for Checking Temperature of Vents and Surfaces (OM-144 Only)
- Sampling Time and Hi/Lo Temperature and RH Alarm Setpoints are Selectable Using Included Software
- Software Also Calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb Temperatures, and Mixing Ratio as GPP (Grains per Pound) or GPK (Grams per Kilogram)
- One-Click Exporting of Logged Data to Excel® or Word
- Long Battery Life (Up to One Year)
OM-141 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Data logging can be started or stopped by pushing a button on the unit, eliminating the need to bring a laptop to the job site. After a data log has been captured and stored, it can be uploaded as a .txt file to any PC running the Windows® XP/7 or 8 operating system after plugging the data logger into one of the computer’s USB ports. The data logger’s internal flash memory is large enough to store 16,300 pairs of temperature and RH readings or for the model OM-144 nearly 10,000 sets of RH, ambient temperature and surface temperature readings. Included with the product is a mini-disc with the drivers needed to interface the unit to the computer, as well as software that can display a data log file as a table or graph and/or export it to Microsoft Excel. Exporting to Excel is recommended for sophisticated trending and analysis of humidity and temperature data and easy detection of unexpected excursions.