Miniature Thermocouple ConnectorsMiniature Thermocouple Connectors Flat Pin with Write-on Window, Standard and Extended Temperature Range
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Color-Coded for ANSI or IEC
- Captive Cover Screws
- Write-on Window
- Chisel point connection pins
- Accepts Stranded or Solid Wire up to Size 20 AWG
- Quick Connect Contact Washers Internal Wire Divider
- SMPW Series , Glass filled Nylon construction is rated to 180°C (356°F)
- Form Fit Replacement for Legacy SMP Model
SMPW-U-M Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Color Code Standard Yes
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 260°C (500°F)
- Maximum Wire Size 20 AWG
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -29°C (-20°F)
- Wire Type Stranded or Solid
OMEGA SMPW thermocouple connectors are mini size flat 2 pin TC connectors designed to connect temperature sensor instrumentation and a temperature controller or process control HMI automation panel. Male 2 pole TC plugs and matched female 2 prong TC jack pairs are stock items.
Standard size round pin OSTW plugs, jacks and thermocouple TC connectors are also available - see related products below.
Accessories for wire, crimp, cable clamp, grommet and strain relief are in the accessories link.
SMPW is manufactured as a form fit replacement for the legacy SMP model.
Check out our latest design - SMPW-CC Series with integral cable clamp. in related products.
Installation Note: for HMPW-x-F
When using the rivet hole as a hold down point the maximum screw size is 3-48-NC or M2.5 x .45
Maximum Torque Value is 2 pounds-force inch or .230 kilogram-force meter .