Self-Adhesive Polyimide Fast Response Surface Thermocouples - High TempSelf-Adhesive Thermocouples
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Polyimide Carrier
- Self-Adhesive Backing
- Low Mass Junction Area for Fast Response
- Resistant to many Chemicals and Oils
- Temperature Range: -40 to 260°C (-40 to 500°F)
- Available in Type J, K, T, and E Thermocouples, ANSI or IEC Color Codes
- Available with Miniature Color Coded Connectors
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
These thermocouples can be used in outdoor and wet environments, including bright sunlight, with little to no effect on performance or accuracy. Our unique construction techniques provides a fast responding thermocouple junction in a thin and flexible mounting pad. These SA3 thermocouples are available in 2 styles, stripped #30AWG solid leads, or with a miniature color coded connector.
Thermocouple: ANSI color code J/K/T/E or IEC color code JI/KI/TI/EI
Accuracy: Special limits of error
Junction Type: Ungrounded sensor construction
• Polyimide tape base with silicone adhesive and paper peel sheet
• Polyimide tape cover
• PFA insulated and jacketed 30 AWG cable
• Glass filled nylon connector when specified
Sensor: -17 to 260°C (0 to 500°F)
Connector: -29 to 180°C (-20 to 356°F)
Insulation Resistance: 100 M? minimum at 100 Vdc at room temperature and sensor mounted to surface