Chemical Set High Temperature CementsHigh Temperature Cements
Item# CC HIGH TEMP
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Thermally Conductive
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Electrical Insulator
- Resists Oils, Solvents, Most Acids
- Adheres to Practically All Clean Non-Porous Surfaces
- Porous Surfaces May Require Dampening**
- OMEGABOND™600 for Potting, Bonding, Embedding,Coating
- OMEGABOND™ 700 for Coating, Assembling, Sealing
- CC HIGH TEMPERATURE Cement for Attaching and/or Insulating Thermocouples for Temperature Measurement
CC HIGH TEMP Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR CEMENTS
1. Type of Application –Potting, sealing, encapsulating, assembling, bonding. Is a thick or thin film of cement required? This dictates whether or not an air set or a chemical set cement can be used.
2. Thermal Considerations –What is the maximum temperature that the cement must withstand? What degree of thermal conductivity is needed? What degree of thermal expansion is allowed? These properties are then matched to the appropriate cement.
3. Solvent – 10% Sodium Hydroxide. However it’s difficult to remove cured cement.
4. Substrate – What materials will the cement be in contact with?