NEMA3R/4 Free-Standing, Single-Door Indoor/OutdoorNEMA Type 3R & 4 Free-Standing, Single-Door Dual-Access Indoor/Outdoor Electrical Enclosures and Control Panels - Sizes from 72x24 to 90x36"
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.104" Carbon Steel
- Seams Continuously Welded and Ground Smooth, No Holes or Knockouts
- Strong, Rigid Construction
- Lifting Eyes for Easy Handling
- Padlocking or Keylocking Handle and 3-Point Operating Mechanism and Tamper-Resistant Hardware is Included
- Latch Rods Have Rollers for Easier Door Closing
- Concealed Hinge
- Flange Trough Collar Around All Sides of Door Opening
- Removable Print Pocket Provided On Door with 3-Point Latch
- Mounting Channels Welded Horizontally On Sides of Interior Body At Top, Bottom and Middle for Mounting Optional Panels or Rack Mounting Angles
- Oil Resistant Gasket
- Removable and Interchangeable Doors
- Ground Stud On Door
SCE-72EL2424FSDA Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The SCE-FSDA series indoor/outdoor electrical enclosures are designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and equipment in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet conditions. These electrical control panels provide protection from dust, dirt, oil and water. This outdoor electrical control panel is the solution for waterproof and weatherproof applications. The enclosures are extra deep for applications requiring more interior space.
by Saginaw Control
White powder coating inside and ANSI-61 recoatable gray finish outside over phosphatized surfaces. Optional panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standard IS3
NEMA Type 3R, 12 & Type 13
UL Listed Type 3R, 12
CSA TYpe 3R, 12
IEC 60529 IP 55
Industry Standard IS4
NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 & Type 13
UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 12
CSA TYpe 3R, 4, 12
IEC 60529 IP 66
Note: To meet 3R rating, a drip shield is required for snow, sleet and ice.