NEMA 4 Junction Outdoor Electrical Enclosures, 6x4 to 20x20NEMA Type 4 Junction Outdoor Electrical Enclosures, Sizes from 6x4 to 20x20
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.063" Carbon Steel
- Seams Continuously Welded and Ground Smooth
- Flange Trough Collar Around All Sides of Door Opening
- Oil-Resistant Gasket
- Standoffs Provided for Mounting Optional Panels
- Doors Open 180� with Removable Hinges
- Black Mini � Turn Latches
- Latches Are Opened or Closed with a Screwdriver
- Mounting Feet Included, with Sealing Washers and Hole Plugs
- Ground Stud on Door and Body
- Viewing Window Available in 10"x 8" to 20"x 20"
SCE-DFJ1412 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
NEMA type 4 electrical enclosures and cabinets can be uses indoors or outdoors. These enclosures are designed with hinge pins for easy door removal and have standoffs for mounting sub-panels. They are designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas, which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. The SCE-ELJ series electrical enclosure and cabinets provides protection against windblown rain and dust, splashing or hose directed water, and external formation of ice.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out over phosphatized surface. Optional panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards IS2
NEMA Type 4, 12, & 13
UL Listed Type 4 & 12
CSA Type 4 & 12
IEC 60529 IP 66